The all-new Kraken Z Series lets you personalize your all-in-one liquid cooler like never before. Through CAM’s unique software interface, you can do more than simply fine-tune settings; you can now display your favorite images and animated gifs, or CAM system information, allowing for total customization.
K380 is an entry level mid-tower with a rugged look and full matte black finish. Up to four fans can be installed. One 120mm red LED fan located behind the front panel is included and offers optimized cooling. A fan can be mounted on the windowed side panel to keep graphics cards cool. Large high-end graphics cards, like the NVIDIA GTX690 and AMD HD 7990, are supported thanks to K380's spacious interior. It comes with three tool-less 5.25" bays and space for seven HDDs (three tool-less) to increase expandability. An USB 3.0 port lets you charge and access data on smart phones and tablets much faster than USB 2.0
- The aggressive, angled front panel ventilation dons sharp design elements and striking lines, signifying the K501L’s competitive character.
- Paired with illuminated power button and RGB fan that shines through the angled ventilation; a testament to its gamer core.
- There is 19~27mm width of space behind the motherboard tray to efficiently manage and organize cables. With transparent and tempered side panel showcase your build.
S300 Tempered Glass Edition mid-tower chassis combines sophistication and elegance and is built with modern steel construction. Like the S500 TG, the S300 TG is designed to be compact and is manufactured with one tempered glass window on the left for a stunning view and one preinstalled 120mm standard fan at the rear for fundamental ventilation. Furthermore, it incorporates a full modular design, vertical radiator & GPU mount, Patented Rotational PCI-E slots, and the support for 200mm fans. The flexibility is limitless for high-end components. The S300 TG Mid Tower Chassis is a great fit for users who are looking for a modern and stylish chassis.
ML120L RGB Liquid CPU cooling optimized for low noise and performance. Easy to install 120mm radiator makes this the perfect all-in-one liquid cooling for novice to experienced builders. Now enhanced with RGB lighting feature, this is for anyone that also wants lighting effects in their system. MasterLiquid ML120L RGB makes syncing the lighting easier than ever before. It comes with MF120R RGB, a water pump lights up with RGB and controller to easily control and sync it all.
- 3rd Gen 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Fan - Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- Larger Surface Area - Increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- RGB Lighting - Signature cooling performance with fully customizable RGB lighting that is certified compatible with all major motherboard manufacturers
- A wired RGB Controller Included
- Exclusive Tech - Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation with 100% in-house design and manufacturing
- Dual Dissipation - Our low-profile dual chamber pump enhances performance and durability over our last-gen single chamber pump designs.sizable performance leaps over last-gen technology
- 360mm Radiator - Our aluminum 360mm large surface radiator will remove excess heat from the CPU and cool with maximum efficiency
- Addressable RGB LED - Addressable RGB LEDs on the pump and fans for full color customization that can be controlled through Cooler Master software MasterPlus+ (to be released soon)
- Sleeved FEP - Underneath sleek black sleeves, FEP material beats rubber tubing in keeping liquid where it belongs – inside the cooler
Cooler Master's family of power options features a line of stable, high quality, 80 Plus Bronze power supplies. The MWE Bronze series is compact and available in outputs suitable for most systems. On top of safety regulations, the MWE Bronze includes Cooler Master's 3 year warranty. Inside, the Silencio fan blades run with less turbulence while sealed LDB bearings guarantee a longer service life. High quality components keep up with daily power demands, while delivering consistent output even in 40°C surroundings cool and quietly