- A design with emphasis on form and function. The polygonal mesh design featuring a three-dimensional contour that’s not only aesthetical but is capable of simultaneously providing high airflow and dust filtration.
- The crystalline design spans the edges of the tempered glass side panel, precision engineered for strength as well as aesthetics. It supports Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, SSI CEB, E-ATX (up to 12” x 10.7” motherboards).
- It can take up-to two 360mm radiators on the top and front panel to keep the most extreme systems cool enabling stable performance even during peak usage. Support for up to seven 120mm fans and 360mm front and top radiator and rear liquid cooling too.
- With 2 x 3.5’’/2.5’’ Combo HDD and 4 (2 + 2) x 2.5’’ SSD drive bays. Supports up to a 410mm graphics card, a 165mm CPU cooler, and up to a 180mm PSU in length enabling room for upgrades. Also comes with 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0), 1 x 3.5mm Audio Jack, 1 x 3.5mm Mic Jack , 1 x ARGB 2-to-3 Splitter.
- Three pre-installed 120mm addressable RGB fans flood the Polygonal Mesh front panel with lighting while providing considerable airflow to the system. Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock motherboards.
3pcs of 120mm Addressable (ADD) RGB fans (CF120) and an ADD RGB strip are pre-installed at the front to give you a boost of the gaming ambience. The lighting system includes 5 pre-programmed lighting effects (dynamic color, static, breathing, comet and fashion collision) and can be easily controlled by the RGB button on the I/O panel or motherboards with addressable RGB sync function
Matrexx 55 Mesh ADD-RGB 4F is a high airflow case that comes with included A-RGB lighting system and full size temepered glass.
APOLLO E2, mid-tower case comes with two 200mm breathtaking ARGB trio ring fans and tinted tempered glass side panel with a slid and clip in design. The abundant air flow can cool down the inside temperature in the case and prevent the inner component from being overheat.